- OPPORTUNITIES FOR RESEARCH INTERNSHIPS IN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING IN INDIA
Indo-US Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) announces the Research Internships in Science and Engineering (RISE) to provide unique opportunities for science, technology, engineering and medical students from the United States to undertake internships in national laboratories, federal research centers, academic research institutes, and private R & D laboratories in India. Objective of the internships are to provide students exposure to Indian S&T milieu, gain practical skills and develop collaborative networks. Internships are envisaged as a source of mutual cultural and professional enrichment for both the interns and their host institutions.
- Internship duration
- 3 months
- Internship provides
- Monthly stipend
- Return Airfare
- U.S. Citizens or permanent residents and Indian Citizens
- Open to science, engineering, technology and medical disciplines
- Ph.D and Master students currently enrolled at a regionally accredited institution of higher education in U.S.
- US institutions interested in sending students and Indian institutions interested in hosting under the RISE program may contact us.
|Application Deadline: 30 September 2014|
|Applications should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org|
|List of Indian Host Institutions|
|RISE Awards 2014|
|RISE Awards 2013|
|RISE Awards 2011|
|RISE Awards 2009-10|
- For program information contact:
- Dr. Smriti Trikha
- Indo-US Science and Technology Forum
- 12 Hailey Road, Fulbright House
- New Delhi-110 001